Thursday, June 10, 2010

Upcoming Awesomeness: The Way of Kings

I just logged in today and discovered that not one, but TWO blogs I follow were talking about a new book by Brandon Sanderson coming out in August! The Way of Kings sounds amazing!! I can't wait for it!


Brandon Sanderson is one of my favorite authors. I was going to list my favorite books of his, but I realized that I like them all. Elantris, Mistborn, Warbreaker... they are all pretty awesome. Even though Robert Jordan is my all time favorite, I think that Sanderson is doing the Wheel of Time justice so far. His continuation of the story after Jordan's death felt exactly like reading the rest of the series to me. My only complaint about this new Way of Kings series Sanderson is embarking on is that it will delay him finishing the Wheel of Time! I don't want TWO authors to die before it's finished!

Thanks to Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews and Adventures in Reading for making me aware of this book!!

2 comments:

  1. Is this the same book that Brandon Sanderson was posting on his website as he worked on it? Or was that something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I don't frequent his website. There is a large chunk of this new book available online though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...